Monday, August 6, 2012

Open House: Spring 2012


Here are some of the photos of my classroom I took right before Open House. On the student desks are book report dioramas, animal reports, various art and language arts projects and/or journals. For Open House, I love pulling out stuff from all year and loading it up on the desk and then I let the students arrange it the way they want. That way, each student has something they feel special about on display.


A display attached to the back of the chair to show how many AR reading points each student earned that year.




From the back corner of the room where the my teacher's desk is located (that I never sit at.) You can see my "University of Hawaii" bulletin board that hangs all year long in the class on the far wall with the green background.

No comments:

Post a Comment