Monday, August 6, 2012

Back-to-School and Back-to-Blogging

It's been a couple of years since I worked a blog on Blogger, and I have been trying to decide if I even need a blog. I see lots of great --and wonderfully creative-- teacher blogs out there and wonder if I have anything to offer the blog-o-sphere. I have been following links all over the place from Facebook, Pinterest, E-mails, Teacher's Notebook, and Teachers Pay Teachers...and I decided, if anything, I can blog/archive my own activities, lessons, successes, and failures in the classroom for myself and just maybe, someone might stumble upon something they can use along the way. So here I am...back at the keyboard trying to organize my thoughts and entertaining myself once again ;-) I made a header--and away I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment